31 May 2009

New Fabric, New UFO's

Ok Shorter twitter like version...

  • Go to quilt shop for fabric for pattern i have. Found Fabric, Awesome batik!! Buy Fabric
  • Go to quilt show, find other hard to find fabric needed
  • Find ANOTHER pattern just have 2 have..Buy pattern, need more fabric

This was my original choice for the market bag.
The floral is from my grandmothers "stash" but found out my aunts
favorite colors are not blue they are more of a green so off to the quiltshop
I went to find something in green.

Found this lovely batik with green and purple and speckles of gold. I think my aunt will love it. I already had the white batik at home for the bag lining.

****At the quilt show with fabric still in my bag, I decided I wanted to make something more than just a plain market bag with this fabric so I went looking around for more patterns.

Then...


Found this border print i needed for another project and looked over next to the register
and...
There was this oh so cute purse with FQ tucked inside and the pattern for the purspattern tucked in the back. It can be made in 4 sizes. I just had to have it.

I try to give credit where due.
*Purse pattern: "The Two Tulip Purse Bouquet" designed by Janice D. Pope*
html://www.janicedpope.com

.

No comments: